01 October 2015

Hey synchrobloggers!

Ever seen one of those movies where someone’s died, yet the emergency room doctor simply won’t accept this, and keeps zapping the poor person like crazy with the defibrillator paddles? (Which, if you know anything about medicine, is totally inaccurate. You only use those things on someone whose heart is beating. But I digress. Sorry; I do that.)

Anywho. Hopefully I’m not doing the equivalent by starting this site.

No doubt you’ve heard the sad news: The synchroblog is over. It’s been fun, but October 2015 is the last one.

Doesn’t have to be.

I’m taking suggestions for the November 2015 synchroblog. Throw ’em at me here.

Expect the new topic to be announced 1 November—with links due Tuesday, 10 November.

(And there was much rejoicing.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are continuing the tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased that you are continuing. I check in about quarterly, but usually see Synchroblog in my Reader on WordPress. I particularly like this month's synchroblog on love. Thank you for the past years of Synchroblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that’s not me. That’s Liz. I’m just a regular who’s continuing on this site.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that’s not me. That’s Liz. I’m just a regular who’s continuing on this site.

    ReplyDelete